CALL FOR PAPERS
The objective of this special issue is to serve as a forum for the identification of problems and research trends, the dissemination of novel results and ideas, and the discussion of hot topics in the area of Internet of Vehicles (IoV) in Intelligent Transportation Systems.
We invite original and unpublished research contributions in all relevant areas.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- IoV data processing algorithms and protocols;
- Security, privacy and trust in IoV;
- Cloud computing technologies for IoV;
Vehicle network terminal technologies;
- Semi-automated and cooperative driving vehicles in IoV;
- Autonomous and Intelligent robotic vehicles for IoV;
- IoV architectures and services;
Vehicular system and communication technologies for IoV;
- Network resource optimization and QoS guarantee for IoV;
- Big data technologies for IoV;
- Geographic information systems (GIS) and Intelligent transportation systems (ITS) applications for IoV;
- Vehicle-to-Human communication for IoV;
- Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) communication for IoV;
- Vehicle-to-Road communication for IoV;
- Vehicle-to-Sensor communication for IoV;
- Vehicle-to-infrastructure communication for IoV.
- Gunasekaran Manogaran, University of California, Davis, USA, email: email@example.com
- Naveen Chilamkurti, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanjai Vadivel, Vel Tech University, India, email: email@example.com
Before submission authors should carefully read over the journal’s ‘Guidelines for Authors’, which are located at http://journals.vgtu.lt/index.php/Transport/guidelinesforauthors
Prospective authors should submit an electronic copy of their complete manuscript through the journal ScholarOne Manuscripts system at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/stra according to the following timetable:
Manuscript Due until 31 May 2020
First Round of Reviews until 30 June 2020
Publication Date until 31 December 2020 [TRANSPORT 35(XXX) 2020]
Manuscripts submitted for this special issue that are not finally selected for the specific issue (due to the limited number of manuscripts per issue) but are of high quality, may be included in a subsequent regular issue of the TRANSPORT, upon special issue editors’ proposal.